PENDUDUK DAERAH PORT DICKSON

Jumlah 110,400. Pecahan: Melayu 58,500. Cina 28,200. India 17,500. Lain2 Bangsa 7200. Menjelang tahun 2010, dijangka pertambahan 0.6% kepada 188,000.

Friday, February 6, 2009

New Perak MB Sworn In
Friday, 06 February 2009 16:21
Datuk Dri Zambry Abd Kadir, the Barisan Nasional (BN) Pangkor assemblyman has been sworn in today as the new Perak Mentri Besar at the Istana Iskandariah in Kuala Kangsar before Sultan Azlan Shah.-Zen, MalaysiaToday
Add Comment (56)
FRU fires tear gas into Pakatan crowd
Friday, 06 February 2009 16:20
Prior to the swearing in ceremony of the Barisan Nasional (BN) Mentri Besar of Perak, the FRU (Federal Reserve Unit) fired tear gas into the crowd of Pakatan Rakyat crowd outside Masjid Ubudiah near Istana Iskandariah in Kuala Kangsar resulting to the fainting of a young boy who was then rushed to the hospital. -Zen, MalaysiaToday
Add Comment (33)
Nizar's Office emptied
Friday, 06 February 2009 16:20
Datuk Seri Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin who went to his office in the Mentri Besar office found that all his things including personal items cleared. He arrived at 9.50am at the Perak State Secretariat building to se all the drawers and cabinets emptied. He said “There’s nothing left, I had all my personal belongings in the drawer but have all have been taken away. I don’t know where they kept my belongings but I believe they have kept them safely. At the state assembly, if there is a vote of no confidence on me then I will tender my resignation. That process must be adhered to. I ask the people to remain calm. We are living in a world of law so the law supersedes,” -Zen, MalaysiaToday
Add Comment (8)- items from MalaysiaToday.com

No comments: